Latest message you have seen: Re: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

Re: [OT] PC driver help please

You may be able to recover their licence key from the registry, either
manually http://support.microsoft.com/kb/895456
or using a utility like
this: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/product_cd_key_viewer.html

HTH
Geoff

JonS wrote:
> I am on an Easter break at my parents and came prepared with laptop
> (thanks Noel) web cam, skype, teamviewer and a wireless router (a
> reflashed BT Home Hub) to enable them to make skype video calls with
> us.
> The install of the new router on their UWclub.net connection went
> perfectly but I have screwed up their existing PC trying to get it to
> talk to the new router.
>
> I enabled the network port in the Device Manager and it ran through
> the "found new hardware" process but then failed with an
"unable to