Latest message you have seen: Re: UPS Recommendation

Re: Source of Cheap (New?) XBOXes or other cheap media centre hardware

Thanks for the ideas.

I've tried two Games (Southend and City of London) and they either=20
didn't have any or looked at me in amazement for wanting such old kit.

I'm in a lot less of a rush as my job isn't now finishing on Friday so I=20
wouldn't have been able to get it up and running for Christmas/New Year=20
which is good news as there aren't many mainframe db jobs around at the=20
moment.

I think come the new year and with all the people selling their used=20
ones as a result of getting 360s for Christmas EBAY will be my friend.=20
Hopefully I'll be able to pick up softmod bits as well if not I may be=20
back.

Thanks again,

Simon

In message <5ffcf15f0812080417n35b0f1ag56181839aeeb07c5@xxxxxxx>,=20
Vargster <vargster@xxxxxxx> writes

>I was at Game (iirc?) in Milton Keynes three/four weeks ago, and they
had
>two in the window...
>You got a pair of games with each console, but I can't remember the
>price...
>
>Lee
>
>On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Paul Gordon <paul@paulgordon.
>homeip.net>wrote:
>
>> Not any more.... I always keep an eye out for any as I'm out &
about,
>> and the last few times I've been into any of those type of stores
there
>has
>> been no trace of the Mk1 XBOX ever having existed. Not even any
racks
>of 2nd
>> hand games, never mind consoles or accessories...
>>
>> There's still bucketloads on Ebay though...
>>
>> Paul G.

(Game,Gamestation I
them on thei=
>> > experiment