Latest message you have seen: Re: UPS Recommendation

RE: Source of Cheap (New?) XBOXes or other cheap media centre hardware

Not any more.... I always keep an eye out for any as I'm out &
about, and t=
he last few times I've been into any of those type of stores there has
been=
no trace of the Mk1 XBOX ever having existed. Not even any racks of 2nd ha=
nd games, never mind consoles or accessories...

There's still bucketloads on Ebay though...

Paul G.

The