Latest message you have seen: RE: xbox improved video modes

RE: Is It Time for a Robot to Mow Your Lawn?

Ummm interesting - how well does it cut the edges and deal with paved
boundaries etc, especially on irregular shaped lawns? Also, how well would
it deal with in-laid paving stones etc? I presume there would be some work
involved on some lawns to make it robomow friendly?

Paul.

the grass, while