Latest message you have seen: RE: VPN or other solution from iPhone to HA server?

Re: Ceiling Speakers - Advice Needed

'no experience of ceiling speakers, but the great thing about good=20=20
quality speakers is clarity, which means less volume to hear what's=20=20
going in ... especially relevant with news & intercom, etc ... and
so=20=20
less nuisance & noise !   Of course, how they're mounted is
important=20=20
to how they sound, too ... ie: avoid light / very resonant panels ...

that's what we've found, anyway ...

Chris