Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] TomTom 910 Good, Bad or Terrible?

RE: [OT] ish ISP who don't mind large downloads?

I use orange internet, comes free with my cell phone connection (as
long as
I pay > 35 a month =96 mine is currently a 70 plan !)

It has a limit on bandwidth but for 10pm I have unlimited bandwidth.  Also
includes a phone line (it goes out over adsl until it hits orange=92s
netwo=
rk
=96 free evening and weekend calls)

=20

*** update ***

This week, orange phone me and changed the cost to =A35, and I now have
ANYTIME landline calls for free (up to 2 hours), plus to orange mobiles and
landlines in usa and 99 other countries..

=20

Nigel =96 just 66GB =96 you aren=92t trying hard enough :-) but 128k =96
th=
at sucks.

=20

=20

Well, after that  - I should ask then for commission :-)

=20

-Jim

=20

=20