Latest message you have seen: Re: BBC iPlayer on Wii: new BigScreen interface

Vario II question

  • Subject: Vario II question
  • From: "Brad Salmon" <bradsalmon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:01:46 -0000

Hi all,

Know quite a few of you guys have a Vario II so thought I'd ask here.

A friend of mine has just been given one of these with their latest
contract free of charge (I'm pretty jealous). Anyway, there's one
particular picture that they have stored on the micro-sd card that
everytime you try to delete it says Unable to delete picture in use -
or words to that effect.

Has anyone seen this before? Or know how to remove the picture - other
than sticking the card in a PC and doing it manually.

Thanks,

Brad