FW: [yg-alerts] Yahoo! Groups Mail Delivery Issues, January 25

  • Subject: FW: [yg-alerts] Yahoo! Groups Mail Delivery Issues, January 25
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:08:49 -0000

FYI

M.

-----Original Message-----

Due to a database-related issue earlier today, we are experiencing a
Groups email backlog. Delivery of messages posted between 7 a.m. and 4
p.m. (Pacific time) today, January 25, may be delayed several hours.

Messages posted now are being processed through our backup mail
servers, so they will be delivered immediately.  While our primary
servers catch up, Groups users may see messages that were posted
earlier today delivered out of order.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you and your group
members.

The Yahoo! Groups Team