Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Geovision Question

I've got Geovision myself AND installed for a Client in 2 diverse
locations.
Basically I won't install for someone else, as its a low value item running
on an environment that is by its nature inherently unstable and you have no
control over.
Its fine for your own use and I love it with 6 camera's outside, but I have
basically lost money with the client installs. I was forever logging
remotely to tweak etc.
I don't beleive CCTV systems should run a PC as they have to be rock solid
black box type stuff

Cheers

Ray