Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

RE: Posts not getting through :(

Cannot give you any reasons but the same thing happened to me last
week - I
kept getting "delayed mail delivery" replys from my ISP for a
couple of days
before my posts finally got through. Posting this at 10:20 on 23 Jan, be
interesting to see how long it takes to get to the list.

Neil B

_____