Latest message you have seen: Re: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

RE: CAT5e pricing?

I *did* hear some talk a while back regarding a global shortage of
copper t=
hat was expected to push up the price of copper based products, including
e=
lectrical cable.. perhaps this has come to fruition?. I imagine a quick
Goo=
gle should reveal the price that copper has been trading at on the
internat=
ional markets for the last 12 months... (if you're that interested!)

Paul G.

up?!=
?
> Screwfix and TLC both seem to be quoting approx =A360 for a 305m box!
>=20
> The last CAT5e I bought was about 14 months ago and I recall paying
aroun=