Re: Re: CBUS and CFL's

Fluorescent fittings ... the sort of thing we're going for are :

http://www.aktiva.co.uk/bline_display.htm
http://www.aktiva.co.uk/aline.htm

plus some above cupboards & behind plaster outcrops ...

'not sure whether we'll buy or make or have-made ...

Chris

======

Friday, 19 Jan'07 - 20:41:11 -0000

from: Jonathan Tawn - Jonathan@xxxxxxx

Hi Chris -

I wondered whether you had any more info' on the fittings / lamps / etc
you'll be using ?   I'm just interested to find what works (in terms of
colour temp', dimming, etc) - I have one of those 'energy lamps in a
ceiling-mounted frosted-glass ball pendant thing & it looks OK-ish ...
it's quite relaxing being in the room where my hifi is ... even if a
little washed-out & creamy-coloured.

Cheers,

Jonathan