Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: CurrentCost external install

SlingBox - £99.99 with Mobile Contract?

  • Subject: SlingBox - £99.99 with Mobile Contract?
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 09:32:47 -0000

I've been loaned a Nokia N73 by 3 Mobile's PR company for a month or
two so
I can try their "all you can eat" data service - X-Series.  Part
of the
package includes a client for the SlingBox (as well as Skype, Mobile eBay
etc) and the Editors Notes pack that accompanied the handset mentions that
=
3
wil be selling Slingbox's for =A399.99 later this year when bought with an
X-Series phone/tariff.

Just thought this might be useful info for anyone considering buying a new
phone or SlingBox in the near future.  I'll be reviewing the service for
Automated Home at the end of the trial.

M.