From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Chris Hunter
Sent: 19 January 2007 19:01
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: CBUS and CFL's

.not sure it has to be awful ... the lamps come in various colour
temperatures, and there are some good fittings about ... with care, it
can be good ... we're going fluorescent, anyway - high frequency,
dimmable, etc ...

Chris

Paul Gale wrote:

>I agree - I wouldn't like being dictated to either as to how my house
will
look. Lighting to me is such an important aspect of the design and
fluorescent light is awful.

[mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx