RE: Re: CBUS and CFL's

  • Subject: RE: Re: CBUS and CFL's
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:15:02 -0000

> The one with the footballers washing their clothes at low temperature
> bugs me. They're probably wasting far, far, far more energy playing at
> night with the bloody floodlights on!
>
> Jim

Yep. forgot about that one. I remember making that exact same comment.

When we went shopping last week, All the shops had "heat
curtains" running
full pelt and ALL THE DOOR WIDE OPEN. It was too hot in the shop for me so
stood outside and even from 15 feet away I could feel the heat coming from
the shop :(

Keith (In training for the next series of Grumpy Old Men)