RE: [OT] Vista just arrived

I found a blue screen fairly quickly when testing my Audigy 2 ZS under
Vista - the Creative drivers are still beta though. Looks like some
manufacturers are waiting for the 30 Jan or beyond before they release
their drivers. I wonder if it'll take as long as XP did before drivers are
released/matured.

Paul.

Enterprise