Re: Re: Electrisave protocol

Iain,

I'd be interested in a unit too.
My only criteria would be that it worked with a USB/Serial interface, as
my server ran out serial ports a long time ago :) but I guess it should
do anyway.
As a bonus, if it could be made to work on the +5v coming from the USB
lead (like Justin's TOM10 temperature board) that would be superb as
it'd be one less mains adapter...

Lee