Re: CBUS and CFL's

You've basically got the CBUS control wiring - back to the relays etc
in the
cab, and then the mains feeds to the lights
This is a good link
http://www2.clipsal.com/cis/__data/page/1930/C-Bus_Hardware_Installation.pdf
and here are some good pictures
http://palmlodge.com/lookup/Building+the+DIN+Enclosures

He's one of the boys on this forum. Can't remember his name - he'll be
along
soon.
Inspiration to anyone looking at CBUS!!