From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Raymond Kelly
Sent: 17 January 2007 20:22
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] CBUS and CFL's

In short no they are not dimmable.
I too am building using CBUS but will have CFL's on CBUS relays.
Maybe CFL's will be dimmable in the future.
These are the CFL's that I am using.
http://www.ebulbshop.com/acatalog/9_watt_Low_Energy_GU10__GU10_0_FLU_27_.htm
They are GU10's and fit into the holders perfectly but beware the cheaper
ones are longer and do not fit

Ah they also now do dimmable's!! but they don't fit GU10's

On 17/01/07, Jonathan Tawn @ Home <Jonathan@xxxxxxx
<mailto:Jonathan%40jontawn.plus.com>