Re: BA: something to tinker with

Thanks, but I think that's just a ripper? i.e. take a CD and convert
it to MP3 files?
I've already done that with my collection (I used EAC & LAME) and have
all my CDs available as 320kbps MP3s.

What I'm looking for is something to re-encode those 320kbps MP3s down
to 128kbps, and something that will take the *mono* BBC podcasts and
re-code them in stereo and at 44kHz.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tim.