Personal Google maps?! its cool and....well must be a HA app in there somewhere!

  • Subject: Personal Google maps?! its cool and....well must be a HA app in there somewhere!
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:43:36 -0000

Sorry...second post of the day!

i know there's loads of different instances of google maps that keep
popping up these days

I really like the idea of being able to have a map of the world that I
can zoom in and out of and have flags on places that I've been to or
want to go to with some comments things like that.

Im guessing there's a way I can do this but I'm really hoping I can do
this without having to be a developer or similar?!?!

Im thinking something like this...
http://www.travelintelligence.net/wsd/html/mymap.php

Any ideaS?!  I know there's some very clever people on here so someone
must have done it or know how!

I'd like to end up being able to display this through XBMC over my
projector so I need to look for a xbmc web browser too!

thanks all

Noel