Re: [OT]ADSL Un-reccomendation

Welcome to the new world, so to speak.

Unless BT make some serious changes to their pricing, or LLU takeup
significantly jumps, we're going to see a lot of this over the coming year.

Commercial forces as consumer bandwidth usage increases are basically
going to force ISPs to significantly increase prices or introduce
bandwidth shaping.

At the moment, there are ISPs doing both, and the medium-to-heavy usage
users will leapfrog from one to another until all ISPs that want to run
at a profit have had to take action.

If you're a light user, consider switching to a specific light user
scheme or moving to PAYG.

Joseph