[Advert] Free (but old) machines

In the spirit of sharing (as you all do, but I don't seem to much,
being
a habitual lurker), I have a couple of old Dell Pentium 2 machines,
hanging around using up space. They would be fine for linux distros, if
anyone wants them, and are free if you happen to be driving past Banbury
(Junction 11 M40) - I'm about 10 minutes north. No disks, but otherwise
OK.

I thought I'd offer them here first, before seeking another place to
take them.

Dave