Latest message you have seen: Re: CurrentCost external install

Re: Broadband connection

Marc,

Thanks for that website - very useful. I just found this on it:

https://www.bethere.co.uk/homebroadband.do

24mb download, 1.3mb upload and only - =A324 a month!

Is anyone on this isp? Any complaints?

Thanks,

Ho yin

On 15/01/07, Marc R. Fuller <groups@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Hey Ho Yin,
>
> Check this out: http://www.dslzoneuk.net/isp_details.php?isp=3D6
>
> Should tell you everything you need to know :)
>
> Cheers
>
> Marc
>

> Ho Yin Ng wrote:
> >
> > Almost about to move house and I have found that my new place can
get
> > Bulldog.
> >
> > Thinking about ditching my Blueyonder 10mb line which is costing
me an
> > arm and a leg "=A340!" a month and getting Bulldog 16mb
line for =A325.