Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Broadband connection

Almost about to move house and I have found that my new place can get
Bulld=
og.

Thinking about ditching my Blueyonder 10mb line which is costing me an
arm and a leg "=A340!" a month and getting Bulldog 16mb line for
=A325.

Is Bulldog better now than when they first started? Or has anyone seen
better deals for a fast connection?

I need a stable and fast upstream - as I don't want a slow connection
when accessing my place from a remote location.

I have had no problems with Blueyonder at all and am very happy with
their service - I would like to save some money but not if saving
money means downtime!

Thanks,

Ho yin