Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: [OT] Window 7 connecting to a Win 2003 Domain

RE: XBox component HD cable + composite?

I use one of them boxes from toy-r--us on 1080i without any ghosting.
I did
have to modify it though. If you open it up, the svideo socket + few
passive
components are fed from the component video connection. I removed a wire
link and cut a couple of tracks to isolate the svideo circuitry and now the
component works ghost free even at 1080i.

If you need more info, I can take a photo for you this evening to show the
mods.

By the way, I hope all on the group are well..I haven't posted on here for
years!

Neil