Latest message you have seen: Re: UKHA Archive Down

Re: allofmp3 to close...

Tragic, but not altogether surprising, unfortunately. The xrost method
is
the best current method, and its just been re-enabled, I used it this
morning!

There are alternatives websites, which I believe are just other fronts to
the same database. You can be sure that if it closes someone will open the
same service in some other country within a week ;)

www.mp3search.ru
www.mp3sugar.com
www.emusic.com
www.musicishere.com

Whatever you do, remember not to support DRM'ed music, that just
perpetuates
the problem.
http://www.defectivebydesign.org

No affiliations etc, just concerned consumer :)

Simon