Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: New Current Cost Unit on sale...

RE: WebGuide for MCE Now Streams Live TV

  • Subject: RE: WebGuide for MCE Now Streams Live TV
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:30:23 -0000

Aaaw come on, you really think it's that simple??

I've got a 140 slide presentation here that goes into some detail, but
basically Vista is released to certain business users this Thursday, and a
full Consumer launch is set for 30 Jan 07.

There are just 5 versions of Vista (excluding the Starter edition for 3rd
world), these are Ultimate, Home Premium and Home Basic for Consumer, and
Enterprise and Business for Corporate.

Pete