Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] usual question what to buy in the USA?

RE: [OT] Question about MCE 2005

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Question about MCE 2005
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:21:25 +0100

Agreed, don't even try getting MCE to run on the Dell Server.  Just
getting
XP to run on it was enough of a problem, and then there's the TV card which
just would play ball.  Getting the TV card to work on a (factory-installed)
Dell MCE PC was difficult enough, mostly due to the slightly iffy Hauppauge
drivers.
=20
Pete

_____=20=20