Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Base-line power consumption

Re: Siemens Gigaset M34 USB VOIP adapter

Hi Aashram - couple of Q's

Which 'bit' connects wirelessly to the USB dongle - is it the base
station or the individual handsets ?  I'm sort of assuming it's the base
station as then the placement of the PC can be better managed.

Do you have the wireless handset - if so can you answer both Skype
and PSTN lines from this (not via a handset) ?

I assume you can turn the caller voice announce off and just get on
screen display of the callers name from the internal directory ? Can I
share the directory between handsets ? I don't think there is a SIM card
facility for the directory is there ?

Kevin