Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: Would Water Surface Reflect IR?

RE: Siemens Gigaset M34 USB VOIP adapter

  • Subject: RE: Siemens Gigaset M34 USB VOIP adapter
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:10:02 +0100

Thanks Ashram,

here's his question

Cripes - hadn't thought about that.  Normally buy first and ask
questions later.

Good that it works well with Skype.  The website mentions that you
should use the Skype software that comes with the unit, not a
downloadable version - is that correct?   Does this not limit
upgradability?

Also, I thought Skype was proprietary (i.e. not based on the SIP
standard).  Aashram's message seems to indicate that it has a SIP client
too - will it work with any SIP system (e.g. Live Communications
Server)?

Thanks again

Dave

I'm still trying to convince him to subscribe to Ukha_d :S

69338_rArNrNr
NrN_pageType%253ADescription,00.html

Dave