Latest message you have seen: Re: BBC iPlayer on Wii: new BigScreen interface

Re: Redrat back ?

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Phil Harris" <phil@a...> wrote:

> By the way ... regarding there being "no more development"
on the
RedRat -
> well Chris still seems to take pride in his baby and he did address
a few
> things that I flagged up to him a while ago in his support code so
it's
> not an unsupported product.
>
> I really wish it had made it for them ... same idea as Keith with his
> KAT5s and you have to applaud anyone who has the balls to try to dig
their
> own ditch.

It's a damn shame it didn't work out for them. I've used several IR
blasters/receivers for my PC and the RedRat out performs them all. I
love it !

I've just finished reconfiguring mine. It now runs via Touchscreen PC
-> xAP -> xAP Server -> Homeseer -> Mainlobby. Works like a
dream and
it damn fast to boot !

If you need a PC based universal remote.. you can'to go wrong with a
RedRat :)

Cheers

Marc