Latest message you have seen: 2 way radios with hands free and music for snowboarding?!

Sky+ vs TiVo vs MCE

So with all this talk about how rubbish Sky+ is, and how great TiVo is/was,
how does MCE compare to both of them?

I've been using TiVo and Sky for the past 4 or 5 years, and agree with all
of the comments, in that TiVo is superior, but a small pain to connect to
Sky, and the UI is a bit slower (but worth the wait).  I briefly has an MCE
PC a few weeks ago (one of the factory refurbs from Morgan, but it died,
and
they had no more stock).  My initial impression was 'oooh, it's like TiVo,
but with nicer graphics'.  There was a lot of stuttering on the recordings,
but I assume that was down to the dying HD.  I didn't get a chance to form
any other opinions, but if first impressions count, then I was impressed by
MCE.

Does MCE compare to TiVo or Sky, or is it still nowhere near?

Pete