Latest message you have seen: ANother display related question

Redrat back ?

Hey Guys,

Quick question. I seem to remember a post a while back saying Chris
was stopping selling the RedRat system. The website went down, and I
was sad. I now see the website is back up and appears to have been
updated. Anyone know what's going on ? did I just imagine it all ?

I'm confused :D

If it has been ressurected, then I'm happy, as I've just started
dabbling in getting the Redrat talking via xAP.

On the off chance, anyone have a signal database for the Sony
STR-DB925 or RM-LJ301 remote ? I am particulary interested in the
sound fields buttons.

Many Thanks

Marc