Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Old laptop wanted with parallel port

RE: Win MCE Rollup2

  • Subject: RE: Win MCE Rollup2
  • From: "Keith Finnett" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 20:21:06 +0100

You can actually register as an OEM for free now and download. I've already
applied the patch and it gave me digital radio via my BlackGold cards - go
figure!!

Here's a link to the patch - just navigate to the registration page, then
log in and re-launch. Worked for me after a bit of fiddling!

http://tinyurl.com/ddkgo