Latest message you have seen: Re: X10 to Cbus control ?

Re: MCE 2005 Extenders

  • Subject: Re: MCE 2005 Extenders
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:34:35 -0000

Has anyone seen how the 360 has improved over current extenders? I=20
was going to buy the current HP/Cisco product but it is only 4:3.

Please tell me teh 360 has fixed this

ian=20

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Jason Starkie"
<jason.starkie@n...>=20
wrote:
> I bought the xbox extender software and remote from e-bay for=20
about =A340=20
>=20=20
> after minor problems I got it working fine on a chipped x-box=20
>=20=20
> the xbox needs to be chipped because of the region coding on the=20
supplied
> dvd
>=20=20
> you boot from the dvd to use the xbox extender
>=20=20
> hope that helps
>=20=20
> Jason
>=20=20
>=20
>   _____=20=20
>=20
Behalf Of
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d>
"
> on the web.
>=20=20=20
>=20
> *	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>=20=20=20
>=20
> *	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of=20
Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
.=20