Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: [OT] Restricting lodger's network access

PING >> Steve Jones - DIY Heating Interface

  • Subject: PING >> Steve Jones - DIY Heating Interface
  • From: "kw1816" <kw1816@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:09:17 -0000

Steve,

I've got a quick question for you if you're reading......

Nice work on the DIY heating interface posted over on
AutomatedHome.co.uk

The wife was rather taken with the decals on the Clipsal face plate
and she'd like something similiar done for the faceplates we have in
the lounge.

Trouble is I went into our local Keycutting/engraving shop and they
refused to even try. All I managed to get was 'It will melt, Mate' ?!!?

Were they actually engraved or was it some sort of special decal ?

Ta
Kevin.