Re: Re: UK Home Automation Mailing Lists 7th Birthday!

> "In a world of blind people the one eyed man is king..."

LOL!!!!!!  Thats me  ;-))

> (Or in other words ... "If you say you know summat about
computers you'll
> be forever fixing every other feckers machines when they bugger them
up so
> keep quiet!")

Two things i dont touch .......TV,S and PC,S  ;-)).....Found out way back
in
my apprenticeship days that TV,S had a very high voltage around the tube
...so  i keep clear of them....
PC,S well all i can say is they have a very touchy ....too much to deal
with
..Patches , Plugins ,Services ..etc etc .........Much prefer a hot
soldering
iron ;-))

Frank