Re: Re: UK Home Automation Mailing Lists 7th Birthday!

> Dont Laugh...For me  the computer network ;-))....Before joining the
list
> knew obsoluletly nothing about pc networking...Now when someone asks
do i
> know much about pc,s...My standard reply is......"Enough to get
myself
> into
> trouble " Thankfully you guys sort me out  ;-))
>
> Frank

"In a world of blind people the one eyed man is king..."

You still have much to learn my young Jedi for the path of happiness is
only truly found by the humble.

(Or in other words ... "If you say you know summat about computers
you'll
be forever fixing every other feckers machines when they bugger them up so
keep quiet!")

Phil