Latest message you have seen: RE: Pretty Graphs

RE: Those nice people at Apple

  • Subject: RE: Those nice people at Apple
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:34:28 -0000

>=20
> To be honest I'm not overly impressed; it's quite light-weight (as I
> suppose
> it should be), but it doesn't ooze quality like the full size iPOD.
More
> of
> a glorified USB flashdrive, which of course, it essentially is.
> Nevertheless, still useful for when I don't want to take the Photo
iPOD
> out
> and about, such as on my annual visit to the gym.
>=20
> P.
>=20

Ding!

Exactly the market they are looking for.

I don't thing I'd like to take my =A3200+ ipod to the Gym (that's if I had
=
one
and went to the Gym that is!)

If you had said before the release of the Shuffle that an Mp3 player
withou=
a display would be sensible I'd have scoffed.=20

After thinking about it it's a great idea!

I spent an hour or two over xmas showing a neighbours daughter how to
transfer mp3s to her Japanese MP3 player and struggled trying to get across
the idea of local folders on her player. I failed and she really wasn't
interested. She just wanted the files on her MP3 player and didn't really
care about navigating her way through them.

I think they'll sell bucket loads of them (especially if there giving 2 for
the price of 1* :-))

* before anyone asks they're not - see Peters earlier comments!

Don