Re: Probe Hub Update

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Probe Hub Update
  • From: "Rob Lamb" <rjl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 19:28:56 -0000

Hi Harry,

I've just become the owner of a HomeVision unit and what you're
doing is just what I'm after. Any chance of explaining how this is
done in the HV program (getting to grips with it but it's all still
very new to me)?

Is your PIR wired directly to HV or is it a MS13E2 unit?

Many thanks,

Rob

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Harry Hendriks" <hja_hendriks@h...>
wrote:
> Hello collegue HA-fans
>
> May be my configuration is helpful as an illustration ( or ad
extra
> confusion to the discussion?).
> I use a Homevision (HV) controller, a  Lampmodule and a PIR motion
detector
> on my first floor to control the ligth during nigthtime.
> After sunset HV sets the ligth  on to a minimum level (a%).
Detected motion
> brightens it to b%. After one minute HV sets it back to a%, if no
further
> motion is detected (otherwise it will remain extra time at  b%).
> In the morning, at a presetted time, the ligth is switched off by
HV.