RE: Re: Probe Hub Update

Hello collegue HA-fans

May be my configuration is helpful as an illustration ( or ad extra
confusion to the discussion?).
I use a Homevision (HV) controller, a  Lampmodule and a PIR motion detector
on my first floor to control the ligth during nigthtime.
After sunset HV sets the ligth  on to a minimum level (a%). Detected motion
brightens it to b%. After one minute HV sets it back to a%, if no further
motion is detected (otherwise it will remain extra time at  b%).
In the morning, at a presetted time, the ligth is switched off by HV.
Our experience: Nobody in my home has a need to or uses the 1st floor
ligth
switch during nigthtime.
with kind greetings,
Harry Hendriks