MS13E2 Motion Sensor usage

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: MS13E2 Motion Sensor usage
  • From: "Ian Tresman" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:27:29 -0000

I'm having problems setting-up some MS13E2 Motion Sensors (from
Marmitek), and wonder whether someone can point me in the right
direction:

1. The sensor includes a House and Unit button that lets me set-up its
mode of operation. But can this be done with my remote control? For
example, I might want to disable the sensor without having to do this
manually?

2. If I have two sensors, can I have each one activate a different
device? It seems that both send out the same "ON" code to the
entire
system, and the only way to discriminate is via the X10 PC interface?

3. If I have a light module set to A2, does it matter whether my
sensors are set to A2 as well... or is this where the PC interface
comes in?

Regards,
Ian