RE: Where does outlook store email

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Where does outlook store email
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:22:35 +0100

Perfectly correct :)

I find searching for *.pst does the trick as it gives you the files from
al=
profiles, and includes any archive pst's the user has, when you set outlook
up for the new user, just copy the .pst's across on top of the default one,
and when you restart outloook it should moan a bit and then get on with it.

I havn't used any version of outlook after 2000, you don't mention which
version of outlook you are using.

Cheers, Des.