Re: Hauppauge launches Subscription-Free Satellite TV Box

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Hauppauge launches Subscription-Free Satellite TV Box
  • From: "etj_webster" <etj_webster@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:59:39 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Phil Harris" <phil@a...> wrote:
>=20
> > Provided you can loosen the bolts to reposition it=20
> > it should be fine.
>=20
> Looks like I may have finally found a use for the=20
> oxy-acetelyne kit in the garage...

Phil,=20
I think I have a spare digital dish in the garage somewhere.
Yours if you want it. It might even still have the lnb attached...
(was the dish we had at our last house, but on moving they fitted a=20
new dish for us)
If you want it shout and I'll try to dig it out this weekend.
At the very least I am pretty sure I have a good condition analogue=20
dish somewhere too ;-)

Cheers,
John. (p.s. I'm just south of Guildford, so don't think I'm that=20
far from you).