RE: More Geek Furniture ...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: More Geek Furniture ...
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:57:05 +0100

Hi Mark

My advice would be to find a local bespoke furniture maker in your neck of
=
the woods. If you've got no one locally then I can give you some names of
p=
eople here in Devon (Devon is the UK's craft workshop!) but local is
always=
good as you can tweak your design as you see it take shape.

Many thanks

Rob Mouser=20