Re: barcode scanner and automated shopping

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: barcode scanner and automated shopping
  • From: "jim" <jim@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri 10 Oct 2003 01:24:57 -0700

Stuart,

Yes i think that will be more my part (developing the local windows control
software etc). To that end can i request that the central DB have a
webservices interface or at the very least a basic SOAP interface to add
and query items and if required remove (not sure on this one). Maybe with
some form of user credentials???

The central DB needs to be user friendly for people surfing for
information, but more importantly for me - needs to be easily accessible
from local applications whether that be windows or linux or even a mobile
phone.

Jim