From: Robert Chasmer [mailto:robert.chasmer@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 October 2003 18:59
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT:Batch conversion of bmp to jpg

Spam detection software, running on the system
"canyon-city.rapidhoster.co.uk", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block

Content preview:  Paul Robinson [mailto:ukcueman@xxxxxxx] wrote: >
Try www.xnview.com > > It's pretty solid and supports batch
processing
of the kind you > mention quite well. > It's also free :-) Paul
thanks
for this. I've just been having a play with the SDK, which is a very
nice ActiveX control. [...]

pts rule name              description
-
--
0.2 EXCUSE_16              BODY: I wonder how many emails they sent in
error

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.