Re: Re: circuit schemaitics & pcb layout software

Quoting etj_webster <etj_webster@xxxxxxx>:

> Do you guys make your own boards, or use this pc-pool place ?
> Prevoiusly I've managed to get good rates due to putting my
> boards in through the company I worked for (who did a lot
> of business so got big discounts).
> Can't do that now though :-

I have made a few of my own boards using a home made UV box (4 x insect
killer
UV bulbs), an ice cream container for the dev & a cerial container +
fishtank
pump combo for the bubble etch :-)

If you go down the PCB Pool route then there is a free version of Target
which
can be used with their service, though if you are crafty, you can print a
layer
>from
something like Corel Draw, scale it (as it's vector) and print to film ;-)

Justin.