RE: Thermostat Hysterysis

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Thermostat Hysterysis
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 16:29:49 +0100

Hi Dean,

Sadly I don't use the compiler you talk about so can't comment on any way
use them.

In the Codevision compiler, you simply declare the variable as eeprom
storage, eg

eeprom int Value;

Doing it this way creates a file with default values ready for writing to
the EEPROM during programming of the device.

eeprom int Value = 100;   // This sets the value for programming

Don't know if this helps? Do you know how to declare a variable for storage
in eeprom.

Regards
Dave...
---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!
---